So, after a long day of intellectual slavery with no food, except a pack of Haribos, I decided to treat myself to a delicacy. I had spent over 18 quid two days ago purchasing tomatoes, chillies and bell peppers, hoping to make stew with pork, but today was not to be that day.
I had also acquired a special sauce to go with my spaghetti on the aforementioned day, so I was delighted I would not have to cook from scratch!
Please find below my signature ‘Spaghetti Siciliana and Grilled Pork Ribs recipe below!
- Raw Spaghetti
- Raw Pork Ribs
- Sainsbury’s Siciliana Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Seasoning
- Amoy Soy Sauce
- Aluminium foil paper
- 3 wooden spoons
- 2 pots
- A grill
- Add spaghetti to boiling water and season with salt and chicken seasoning (To save time, boil water in an electric first), and mix with wooden spoon 1
- Contemporaneously, season pork rib with salt, Amoy Soy sauce and Sainsbury’s chicken seasoning and grill .
- Heat up Siliciana sauce, mix with wooden spoon 2 and add water.
- When starts boiling, add salt. This neutralises its ‘tomatoey’ taste.
- Add cooked spaghetti into the sizzling Siciliana and mix with your wooden spoon 3 until ‘jollofy’….loool!
5. Serve with ribs!
It tasted really great, kinda like Nigeria Jollof spaghetti; more tomatoey than peppery!
Try out the recipe and let me have your thoughts:)