Christmas is here again, and what better way to celebrate the season than with a whole crispy chicken?
Yup, that’s right. I present the Hellurrrandom Crispy Chicken!
A whole chicken
Kirkland crushed pepper
Jumbo chicken seasoning
Lemon Schwartz season all
3 maggi cubes
- Wash the chicken and season it with lemon, maggi cubes, jumbo chicken seasoning, salt, Lemon Schwartz season all and Soy sauce
- Mix flour and Kirkland crushed pepper, and then beat the eggs into a cup and add milk. Then mix all 4 ingredients into a paste.
- Dip the whole chicken into the paste and rub gently with a brush
- Preheat oven to 150 centigrade, and then bake the chicken for about 45 minutes
- Serve chicken with a side dish!
0 thoughts on “#ChristmasSpecial: Hellurrrandom Crispy Chicken For the Win!”
They look so good