Poise is the way you carry yourself in every aspect of your everyday life. Emotions are just emotions. Whether positive or negative, you could certainly make a game of poise out of it, no?
- Do you sway as you walk or are you stoic?
2. Do you beam radiantly or do you wear a demure smile?
3. How interesting is your look of introspection? Do you birth an idea or is there a twinkle in your eye?
4. How do you wear your frown? Do your eyebrows arch or are they still? Is your anger glorious beneath beautiful tears or are you magnificent sans expression?
5. Do you sit up straight, with your shoulders high, and how do you cross your legs?
What’s your game of your poise?
9 thoughts on “#Poise: What is The Colour of Your Poise? | The Poise Game”
Pingback: #Poise101 #Event: The Power of Presence in a Woman Series by JSK Etiquette Consortium – Hellurrrandom || Hellurrr!
Well, I don’t know, maybe I have a dark poise, I don’t do much smiling, I just walk straight up. A cool poise fits a woman in my opinion.
I like cool poise too. When I think cool poise, I picture Eku Edewor😊 Dark poise has its appeal, and I can’t help but envision the stern demeanour of the late Jane Crawford
Pingback: #Poise101: Channeling Ruth Negga || What Aspirational Person ould you Like to Channel in Poise? – Hellurrrandom || Hellurrr!
Pingback: Poise 101: The Poise Starter Pack – Hellurrrandom || Hellurrr!
Pingback: #Poise101: The Eku Edewor + Audrey Hepburn Kinnishness || How Eku Edewor Reminds Me of Audrey Hepburn – Hellurrrandom || Hellurrr!
Hi, thank you:)
Pingback: Model Spotlight: Straight Talk with MBGN 2017 and Miss World Top Model 2017, Mitchell Ihueze – Hellurrrandom || Hellurrr!