Phylicia Rashad has been universally accepted as the answer to all poise questions. Her features on The Cosby Show give us more than a taste of her feminine mystique, consisting of a super strong internal energy slay, her alluring look and countless demure idiosyncrasies of hers worth channeling.
I studied Phylicia for more than a bit and came up with 5 ways to channel her:
1. Let your genuine smile be demure and refined; not a total beam
2. Strive for that alluring mysterious look. Keep your eyes glazed
3. Have that unsurprised look always, hiding your displeasure anger or sadness behind your smile.
4. On a second thought, show your displeasure in a superior way. Strive for smug or snooty. Imagine you’re talking to a really annoying person, but think in your mind ‘I know it’s really in your nature to be annoying or rude, but it’s my glory to take the higher road and ignore your silliness’
5. Always have that self-love thang going on, sitting erect at all times. There’s no place for slouching in Phylicia’s world.
For you to be très efficace, you need a mirror, a camera and hours of practice to ensure you’re channelling Phylicia 100%
That’s about it folks.
0 thoughts on “#Poise: Cracking The Code on the Phylicia Rashad Poise Game| 5 Ways To Channel Phylicia Rashad”
she is beautiful; the epitome of grace and feminism.
Pingback: #Poise101 #Event: The Power of Presence in a Woman Series by JSK Etiquette Consortium – Hellurrrandom || Hellurrr!
Pingback: #Poise101: Channeling Ruth Negga || What Aspirational Person ould you Like to Channel in Poise? – Hellurrrandom || Hellurrr!