Poise is more than the way you carry yourself. If you think about it, it goes right into your character.
You can tell a lady’s depth of character by her poise because poise transcends everyday living.
Poise is purposeful. It is so much more than sitting pretty. It’s in service and in humility. It shines through everything you do. One such great embodiment of poise is Her Excellency, Mrs Oludolapo Osinbajo.
1. It’s in her gentleness, quiet spirit and humility.
Image Credit: Ty Bello
2. It’s in her selflessness and heart of gold
3. It’s in the way she moves and listens.
4. It’s in the things she doesn’t say.
5. And when she finally speaks, it’s in the thoughtfulness she puts into her words.
These are the things that make the poise of the beautiful wife of our Vice President.