#Hellurr ladies and gentlemen.
Whenever I remember my favourite quotes, I’m reminded of how I felt when I first heard them. I remember the wit, the humour, the lesson and the people who learnt them with me, and of course, the coolness of whoever made the quote.
What I love most is when I repeat these quotes organically😊
Etiquette is super important, and it is also learned. These quotes remind me of how I am to portray myself as a lady, and hope you remember the same and enjoy them as you read them with me.
See below my favourite etiquette quotes:
1. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
2. A lady knows that false congeniality is as obvious as bad false eyelashes ~ Candace Simpson-Giles
3. ‘May I be excused is quite sufficient. There’s no need to describe the gory details’
4 ‘A lady is that which is a Lady at all times’
5. Gentlemen should not snap a lady’s finger between theirs; she is not a homeboy ~ Oyinkansade Fabikun
6. A lady does not feel the urge to wear eight rings on one hand ~ Candace Simpson-Giles
7. ‘Elegance is not about being noticed; it’s about being remembered’ ~ Giorgio Armani
9. Sometimes, it is okay to ‘form’~ Toju Fregene
10. Little courtesies, like ‘Thank you’, ‘Sorry to trouble you’, ‘Would you be so kind as to?’ are the hallmark of good breeding…Dale Carnegie
Bt-dubs, I like to add ‘sorry to be a bother’…Candace Simpson Giles says that😊