As Oyin Sunmoni says, the ultimate woman is one who carries herself in such a way where without effort, things are easy for her. It’s all about presence ladies.
Emote that ease at your workplace, among friends and family, with yourself everywhere you go.
To learn more about presence, the JSK Etiquette Consortium has created a workshop series to teach you just how to add finesse to your presence.
It would cover the following:
1. How to stand out from the crowd
2. How to radiate a powerful, relaxed and vibrant executive presence that inspires
3. New strategies for influencing others and changing behaviour
4. Advance skills on how to add finesse to your performance
5. Overcoming gender issues in the workplace
6. Image and impression management
Date: 17th October, 2017
Venue: JSK International Training Studio, 6B Maitama Sule street, off Awolowo road, Ikoyi, Lagos
Contact person: Sarah Wusu
Telephone: 08131838380/ 08131838390
For more information, visit www.jsketiquetteconsortium.com