Hellurr Poised Lady To-Be,
Consideration, sensitivity and respect are the bedrock of etiquette, and poise is such a beautiful art form, one could talk about it all day.
If you are new to poise and etiquette, I would recommend a starter pack to set your ball rolling:
1. The magic words: hello, please thank you, sorry to be a bother/sorry to trouble you, would you be so kind as to etc.
3. An erect posture while sitting, with one leg crossed behind the other at the ankles.
4. Tip: when you are dining and there are different sets of cutlery for different courses, work from the outside in.
5. Always carry your social weather with you. So smile always and have a welcoming aura.
6. Have a list of poise and etiquette mentors, books and images you look for inspiration on a daily basis
So that does it from us; your very own poise starter pack:)
Who are 5 of your poise and etiquette mentors?
Please leave your answers in the comment section😊😊😊