Hellurr Poised Lady To-Be,
Consideration, sensitivity and respect are the bedrock of etiquette, and poise is such a beautiful art form, one could talk about it all day.
Related Post: #Poise101: What is the Colour of Your Poise? || The Poise Game
If you are new to poise and etiquette, I would recommend a starter pack to set your ball rolling:
1. The magic words: hello, please thank you, sorry to be a bother/sorry to trouble you, would you be so kind as to etc.
2. An actual purse consisting of a hand sanitiser, a mirror, tissue, a tiny spray, mints and vex money:) According to Toju Oluwatoyinbo, ‘A lady must always have vex money in her purse’😊😊😊
3. An erect posture while sitting, with one leg crossed behind the other at the ankles.
#Poise101: Channeling Ruth Negga || What Aspirational Person Would you Like to Channel in Poise?
4. Tip: when you are dining and there are different sets of cutlery for different courses, work from the outside in.
5. Always carry your social weather with you. So smile always and have a welcoming aura.
6. Have a list of poise and etiquette mentors, books and images you look for inspiration on a daily basis
So that does it from us; your very own poise starter pack:)
Who are 5 of your poise and etiquette mentors?
Please leave your answers in the comment section😊😊😊
0 thoughts on “#Poise101: The Poise Starter Pack || 6 Things You Need to Begin Your Poise Journey”
Pingback: #Poise101: The Eku Edewor + Audrey Hepburn Kinnishness || How Eku Edewor Reminds Me of Audrey Hepburn – Hellurrrandom || Hellurrr!