Don’t you just love it when regular foods are
spiced up in amazing ways? The quintessential white rice served all over the world, including Nigeria is definitely brought to another degree of awesomeness when it is made as sticky rice.
Chili sauce is a staple, which when served with a variety of meats with different layers of fats and oils flavouring brings a super twist to an age old recipe? I present to you Pan Seared Mutton and Pork Chili Sauce, with Sticky Rice!
For the chili sauce
Red bell peppers
Sweet tomato sauce
Garam masala, parsley, oregano
1. Cut your pork and mutton into sizeable pieces and season with garam masala, oregano , parsley and salt.
2. Dice garlic and onion and rub unto the meats.
3. Put a tiny splash of groundnut oil in a pan and sear the meats until they are cooked.
4. Roughly blend the scotch bonnets and red bell peppers
5. Oil another pot and pour the peppers in and let them fry
6. Add the mutton stock, checking with the degree of heat from the peppers.
7. In order to make the sticky rice, you have to…